Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep all night?
- Have trouble getting back to sleep when awakened?
- Rely on medication or alcohol to fall asleep?
- Wake up too early in the morning?
- Have daytime drowsiness, fatigue, or irritability?
- Have difficulty concentrating during the day?
- Get 6 or fewer hours of good sleep a night?
Now, you never have to struggle to get a good night’s sleep again!
Love to Sleep will have you gently drifting off to sleep – calming your mind of worry and racing thoughts; relieving aches, pains, and body tension; acting as a mild sedative that keeps you in a deep, restful sleep all night long . . . so you wake up refreshed, invigorated, feeling great, and ready to take on the day!
Unlike all other sleep aids available today, including over-the-counter and prescription medications, Love to Sleep was uniquely formulated with all-natural ingredients to specifically target the core causes people can’t sleep.
Many sleep aids out there offer some form of “better night sleep,” but most of them either use medicines that “knock you out” and leave you feeling groggy the next day, or are just plain melatonin supplements.
Our natural sleep aid Love to Sleep uses a variety of natural ingredients to aid sleep from multiple angles, while also supporting your ability to wake up feeling refreshed and alert, never groggy.
Love to Sleep is a COMPLETE sleep aid supplement.
A Perfect Blend Of Natural Ingredients
Love to Sleep is our all-natural sleep aid containing a number of all-natural ingredients
Non-Drowsy Sleep Aid
Relaxes The Body & Mind
Calms The Mind
Non-Drowsy Relaxer and Mood Enhancer
Improves Mood and Restful Sleep
The Interesting Truth About Sleep
- You often hear that everyone needs at least 8 hours to sleep, but in truth, it varies from person to person. Some people have been studied and been shown to be fully functional after only 6 hours of sleep whereas some need up to 10 hours.
- Sleep is 100% just as important as diet and exercise to be at maximum health.
- Back in 2008 the NSF’s Sleep in America poll, 34 percent of people surveyed reported that their employers allowed them to take a nap during their allotted breaks and about 16 percent provided a place to sleep.
- Those who don’t get sufficient sleep are likely to have a larger appetite as a result of their leptin levels (leptin is an appetite-regulating hormone) falling which causes the appetite to increase.
Official Reources On Sleep
“I’ve ALWAYS had trouble sleeping due to either too much on my mind or dealing with pain. Always tossing and turning, often not getting enough sleep. Since taking Love to Sleep, I
have Never slept better. I am finally able to fall asleep and sleep through the night and wake up feeling rejuvenated. Amazing product. Thank you!”
– K. Michalak